FM GROUP Australia – Gold Regenesis
Mature skin over the age of 40 begins to require much more attention and care. With age its structure weakens and reduced production of lipids results in rapid water loss. The skin becomes thinner, more sensitive to external factors and dehydrated. Degeneration of collagen fibres, responsible for the elasticity and firmness of the skin, causes wrinkles and discolourations to appear. Wrinkles become deeper, facial contour becomes less defined and needs remodelling.
The ageing of the skin is not only affected by the changes in the body associated with age, especially hormonal changes during the menopause, but also lifestyle, eating and skin care habits.
To facilitate suitable care and intensive regeneration of mature skin we have created the luxurious Gold Regenesis series whose formulas are based on pure colloidal gold.
Only a comprehensive approach at all levels provides desired results, that is why the series includes anti-ageing day cream, anti-ageing night cream and anti-ageing eye cream.
Colloidal gold – your ally in the fight against passage of time.
A luxury line of Gold Regenesis products has been created to effectively fight all signs of ageing. The rich cream formula is based on unique active ingredient – biocompatible colloidal gold.
- reduces existing wrinkles and prevents new ones from forming
- stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, thus contributing to the reconstruction of tissues and providing proper firmness and elasticity of the skin
- provides optimal skin moisturisation
- facilitates the penetration of active ingredients into the deeper skin layers and accelerates the process of cleansing the body through the skin
- stimulates the exchange of microelements within the skin, contributing to its intense conditioning
- has antibacterial properties
- restores natural radiance and vitality of the skin
- removes discolourations
- activates the natural immune system of the skin, increases resistance to harmful external factors