This is default featured slide 1 title
This is default featured slide 2 title
This is default featured slide 3 title
This is default featured slide 4 title
This is default featured slide 5 title
This is default featured slide 6 title
This is default featured slide 7 title
This is default featured slide 8 title



We are looking for Team Leaders to build a strong team in Australia , New Zealand & worldwide.

Welcome to the fascinating world of success and unlimited personal development.

Our goal is to help you create, a permanent passive income, to have financial independence, with our support and assistance at all stages of our cooperation but also with your own effort. You do not need special skills, just believe to yourself. We appeal to every one of you who have dreams and aspirations for your future and your family.

The FM GROUP is a dynamically growing company worldwide in the field of cosmetics and beyond, which in the last 3 years has been able to overturn the data in space in most European countries but also in many countries worldwide.

The FM GROUP WORLD activated until now in more than 50 countries, has a wide product range that is constantly enriched with new innovative products.

Reasons why we recommend FM fragrances

  • Exceptional Fragrance quality
  • Animal Friendly – No Toxins – No Harmful Additives
  • Priced up to 3 times lower than similar fragrances from brand names
  • FM’s 30 or 50ml Women’s Perfume contains 20% essential oil and FM’s 50 or 100ml Gentleman’s Eau de Parfum has 16% of essential oils. Compare this to the weaker Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum at 6% – 15% which people often purchase in retail outlets.
  • FM products are made for people of every age. With so many fragrances, there is something for everyone.

A partnership with Perfand and Drom Fragrances International.

About Perfand

Perfand was established in 1995 and manufactures Parfum, Eau de Parfum, and Eau de Toilette. While the company initially served only the European market it has since expanded to the rest of the world through the FM GROUP distribution network.

Perfand products are based on the fragrance compositions created by the internationally renowned and respected German company DROM Fragrances International.

About Drom Fragrances

Drom traces its history back to 1911 and is considered one of the premier fragrance producers and is currently ranked 8th in the world. The company has headquarters in Munich Germany and Creative Centers in New York, Paris and Brazil. DROM owes its success to the high standard of its processes used in manufacturing fragrance extracts. Perfand is the largest customer of Drom fragrance extracts within the European market.

FM GROUP means:
* More freedom
* More options
* More individuality
* More bonus
* Easier development

Consider the following:
What have you got to lose?
What can you win?
Do you really want to do something to earn your financial independence?
Remember that 95% of people do what the others do. The remaining 5% act differently and therefore have different rewards.